Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yelp Yourself To My Reviews

Quite often when my fiancee and I are trying to check out a new restaurant or store we turn to the trusty review site Yelp.com to see what other people have said. After yet another review steering us in the right direction, I decided that I would join the ranks of Yelpers worldwide and start posting some reviews of my own. Especially since the economy is so bad right now, I figure the more positive reviews of places I love to eat at and patronize, can only help their chances of survival, which works out great for all of us. So if you are ever wondering what "Mr. B", the sole proprietor and founder of Crumdirt.blogspot.com thinks of a place, or if you just need some ideas of where to go in Los Angeles check out my Yelp Profile at Crumdirt.yelp.com. I promise I won't steer you wrong!
Pretty Self Explanitory Picture

No comments: