Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Black Cat Squadron

I've recently re-discovered the fun of scanning things into the computer. I'm not sure why I haven't done this sooner for the blog, but expect more "Blast's From The Past" posts that contain scans of "found" items that I have lying around the house in the near future. First up is a patch my Grandfather gave me a long time ago. This is the patch from his flight jacket from World War 2, and he was a member of the Black Cat Squadron. For those of you who have played Call of Duty 5: World At War, you basically get to play a level as a member of his squad on the PBY Plane mission. Yeah thats the mission where its super hectic and you are fighting Kamikaze Pilots and rescuing fools from the water. Crazy to even think that my Gramps was involved in all that... If Only I Could Get This Logo On Some New Era Caps!

No comments: