Friday, March 20, 2009

La Cabanita

We went to a new Mexican Restaurant tonight after I discovered it on Yelp. The funny thing about it was that La Cabanita was a mere 5 minutes away from where I grew up, and has been there for 20 years, but somehow I never even knew about it. DOH! So anyways to make up for lost time we went there, chowed down, and it was AMAZING! The menu had so much diversity on it, we felt like kids in a candy store. I had heard that the Mole Enchiladas were the bomb, as were the Enchiladas Verde, so I ordered one and my fiancee ordered the other so we could share. I also ordered a Cactus Taco and scarfed that down like I hadn't eaten in years. It was so delicious we probably finished our meals in about 10 minutes and then had some margaritas. A few minutes after that, food coma began to set in so we called it a night and went home.

No comments: