Monday, March 9, 2009

The Flash II Is Back!

After some major lagging on my part just to send it to the warranty department for repairs, I finally received my Black Tini Colored SOG Flash II back in the mail today! For those of you who don't know, SOG is a main supplier of knives for the military and police. Plain and simple they make some heavy duty badass cutlery! My parents got me a Flash II as a gift well over 5 years ago, because they know I'm an avid hiker and mountain biker and that a knife can come in handy when you're out in the wilderness. This thing has been working like a charm ever since. In fact, the only reason I had to send it in for repairs was because I stupidly disassembled it to clean it out and couldn't put it back together again! If you are ever in the market for a good quality knife I highly recommend buying a SOG. The warranty on them is awesome and the customer service is great. When my knife came back it looked almost brand new and was even sharper than the day I got it.
Opens With The Flick Of A Thumb
Folded And Locked So You Don't Acidentaly Stab Yourself

No comments: