Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend Update

So anyways this weekend was pretty mellow. That Russel Peters show I went to with my girlfriend and some friends was pretty funny (but lasted way too long), and I didnt accomplish much else out of the ordinary all weekend long besides stuffing my face with some insanely great food. We ate at Houstons Steakhouse in Pasadena (Oh my God was that Filet Mignon dinner delicious!), Papa Cristos in the Latino-Byzantine Quarter and at TOT in Little Tokyo (you have to have the spicy Miso Soup there!). To try to counteract all that food in me I ran a treadmill 10k and played in my Sunday basketball league. I also watched the NBA Allstar weekend festivities which turned out to be a borefest (except for the dunk contest) since Kobe didnt even really play. Then I had to work for a few hours on Presidents Day so that kind of sucked. At least we got Willy a new cage and she seems to be enjoying it. Oh yeah I started reading the Slash autobiography and that book rocks! So yeah for the most part thats my weekend, Exciting stuff isnt it?

No comments: