Tuesday, February 19, 2008

666! The number of the beast...

Tonight me, and a couple of friends are going down to the Forum in Inglewood to see Iron Maiden. This show is going to be insane! First of all none of us have ever seen Iron Maiden live, and secondly its their ONLY U.S. stop on the World Tour they are currently embarked on. I cant believe that I actually waited this long to see them. I guess its better though since Bruce Dickinson is back in the band. I can’t wait to get the hell out of work and be on my way to the show! The only downside to the show that I can see that its on a Tuesday night, since concerts tend to be much more fun when they’re on a Friday or Saturday night and you don’t have to worry about going in to work the next day. Fuck it. I’m going to have a blast regardless.Shhhhhh! Eddie's trying to do some homework right now!

No comments: