Friday, February 15, 2008

So Much For Posting Every Day...

I was beat all day yesterday from the 4 hour round trip commute to work I had to suffer through. Basically by the time I got home I just called it a night and chilled out with my girl and drank some champagne then went to bed. A pretty uneventfull night if you ask me, but no worries, since we are celebrating Valentines Day tonight instead. HOWEVER, one of my good friends seemed to have a wild Valentines day/night in New Orleans and sent me this text message... "Dude, that show was so tst!! I was singing along with every Dokken song, and even a couple Queensryche songs! Too bad I got really trashed and dont really remember the end of the show... somehow I ended up wandering to the edge of town and going into Coyote Ugly. Then apparently I tried to steal a beer from a case that was lying next to the bathroom, so the bouncer beat me up and charged me $10! Then, the most tst part of the night, somehow I ended up walking all the way back from Bourbon St. I kept calling the cops cuz of the bouncer, then some dudes told me there was a police station right around the corner. Somehow I must have passed it without seeing it and just kept on walking. After walking for like an hour in a drunken stupor through the ghetto and having absolutely no clue where I was or where I was going, suddenly I was like "Oh look, there's my car!" So I got in, drove home, and invited a ho over to slam! Ahhh. Yay Yay Yay!" I guess thats what happens when you party like its 1986 on Valentines Day.

No comments: