Sunday, February 10, 2008

50 Minutes!!!

We ran the Chinatown 10k race today. Everyone from old farts to 300 pounders to 4 foot 3 Central American racers were there today and Chinatown was jam packed with people. I met my goal of running the 10k in less than an hour so I am definitely pleased. I came in at somewhere around 50 minutes and my girlfriend finished in 1 hour and 7 minutes!!! Whoo hoo! It was a blast and Im definitely interested in running more 10k's in the future. My parents couldn't make it since my mom caught the flu so that was a bummer. At least we find out that dogs are allowed. Next year my parents are going to do the 5k and bring the Tookster with them. That will be pretty cool. Anyways Im lazy right now and dont feel like typing anymore. Here are some pics from the race.You don't know me fool!

No comments: