Thursday, February 7, 2008

Velvet Revolver @ The Wiltern

So a good buddy of mine got free tickets to last nights Velvet Revolver show at the Wiltern Theater and invited me to go. I had never been to the Wiltern before and had never seen Velvet Revolver either, so I was definitely excited to check it all out. I think I was actually the most excited to see the former GNR members Slash and Duff live after all these years (but not Matt Sorum since Ive always thought that he was a total wansy). Anyways Velvet Revolver played some GNR and Stone Temple Pilots songs and a bunch of their own songs which I had never heard before and they all pretty much rocked. Slash was tearing it up and Im glad I finally got to see him shred live. Here is a really bad cellphone pic of Slash in the middle of a solo.

No comments: