Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random Los Angeles

I was searching for historical photos of Pasadena today when I came across a cool photo archive website that UCLA runs. While doing some random searches I discovered a few photos of places that I frequent quite often. It was definitely strange to see pictures of these places that were taken before I was even born, so I decided to post them on the site. I am going to try to go to these exact locations and take similar photos to do a before and after comparison (for my own amusement). Oh yeah, photos are courtesy of that UCLA archive in case anyone cares.Chinatown 1975 (The Mountain Bar Is There Now)
Phoenix Bakery (Still Serving Delicious Cakes To This Day!)
Skid Row Firehouse (50 Years Prior To The Dublab Party I Went To)
La Tuna Canyon Fire In The '70s (Where I Bike At)

No comments: