Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Prom 12 Years Later

Tonight my Girlfriend and I went to the prom! The Prom? you say? Yes, I say... The Prom. But Wait! Before you get the wrong idea, No, I am not some 29 year old loser who is dating a highschool chick! Nor am I some guy who is all into going to dances and formal affairs and all that. I'm just a regular guy whose girlfriend happens to be a high school administrator, and since she was obligated to work the event, I decided to tag along. I wanted to show her some support since most of the other administrators significant others would be in attendance, and more importantly, to chow down on some free catered food... (Just Kidding) Anyways, the night ended up being pretty fun... We just stood around watching all the high schoolers and enjoying some of the more ridiculous outfits they were wearing, listening to their horrible music, and making sure that no hanky panky or fighting was going on at the event. Since I never actually went to my own prom back in 1996, it made me glad that I decided to skip the event, since I probably would have been one of those guys who paid a few hundred bucks to go solo, and would have just stood by the wall the whole time cracking jokes with my friends. TO BE CONTINUED...
Is She In Paris?
Am I In London?
Nope! We're at Universal Studios!!!
Free Caricatures!
Us In Cartoon Form

No comments: