Friday, June 6, 2008

Dethklok @ The Wiltern

This concert was possibly one of the top 3 shows that I've been to of all time. The combination of Dethklok's brutal sound and the insane cartoon music videos chocked full of gore filled footage that I had never seen before nearly melted my brain (as did typing that sentence). They played for about and hour, but since I was so into it, it seemed like it was over in minutes. Unfortunately Dr. Rockso never made an appearance, and they didn't play and Snakes and Barrels songs either. Despite those 2 gripes I had, it was much more fun than I could have ever imagined it was going to be since it was a death metal show after all. If they ever play in Los Angeles again I will surely be there, and maybe next time I will remember to buy a tour shirt. I'm kind of pissed I didn't get one this time around.
The Most Brutal Band In The History Of The World
Trippy Light Photo #1
Too Bad Murderface Didn't Play Any Bass Solos With His Wang

Trippy Light Photo #2
Throw Up The Horns, The Shows Over!

1 comment:

Theist Think Tank said...

A Million Dollar Question

I really liked your blog. Please read below and check out www.furtherthekingdom.com

The million dollar question: Will you go to Heaven? Here's a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? Jesus said, "Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her has committed adultery already with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. That's not God's will. He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for you. Jesus took your punishment upon Himself -"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Please, repent (turn from sin) today and trust in Jesus, and God will grant you everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.

Thank you