Sunday, June 8, 2008

THE MOST BULLSHIT GAME IN NBA HISTORY

If any of you were unlucky enough to watch the worst officiated NBA Finals Game in the history of the NBA tonight, as I was, then I'm sure you wanted to smash in your TV set, and lay waste to any Boston related item you could get your hands on. I'm sure I speak for all Lakers fans, and true fans of the NBA when I say, "That game was fucking bullshit!" When some loser Leon Powe gets more free throws in 14 minutes, than your entire team does for the game, then you know its going to be impossible to win. I'm too pissed off to continue talking about it anymore, but I will say one last thing. IT AIN'T OVER YET! The Lakers will sweep the 3 at home and win one in Boston to take the Title. That's right. I still believe!
Phil Disgusted With The Refs As We All Were Last Night

No comments: