Sunday, June 29, 2008

N's 30th At Red White and Bluezz

Tonight was my girlfriend's 30th birthday party so we went out to a really nice place we had wanted to visit for a while now, Pasadena's own, Red White and Bluezz. Its a jazz bar and wine and cheese lovers paradise (as long as you don't accidentally order the worlds stinkiest cheese as I unfortunately did). Both of our families went and we had a great time. The food was delicious and the dining area set up was really cool as well. We were in the "speakeasy" section which is in the back and around the corner. It felt like we were in another time and place, since its set up in a basement area with a huge wine locker and really dim lighting. I'd say go check it out, but like Lavar Burton always says, (yes Lavar, not Jack) "You don't have to take my word for it". Go find out for yourself.
Say Cheeeeese! Uh, I Mean Champaaaaagne!!!
The Meeting Of The Two Families At The Speakeasy

No comments: