Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Metal Record Jackpot

A friend of mine was going to get rid of a bunch of his old LPs and wanted to know if I'd be interested in any of them. Never being one to pass up some free music I decided to take a look and see what he had. Low and behold I hit a 1980s Heavy Metal Jackpot! I pretty much got almost every Ozzy and Black Sabbath album, some old Ratt and Motley Crue records and a bunch of AC/DC, Scorpions, Dio, Iron Maiden, and Def Leppard records as well. What an awesome find! Now all I need is a working record player and a bunch of magic mushrooms so I can play some Ozzy music backwards and have the Devil command me to blow my brains out (I'm just kidding folks...). Thanks for the records Larry!
Metal Mania!
Recorded Before Tommy Lee Stared Driving Boats With His Wang
Ozzy
Anti Christ Devils Child?
Egyptian Eddie Rules!
Look At Those Bat Guts Dripping From His Mouth!
Music From The Baldest Badass in Metal
Holy Diver!!!!

No comments: