Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Adventure - Part 4

We left at the crack of dawn this morning after one last night of fun by the river. I drove most of the way while my girlfriend and MM3 caught some more Z's. The drive home took us about 6 hours and we didn't hit any traffic at all. For Memorial Day Weekend that was a minor miracle of sorts. I'd say that everyone would pretty much agree, this was one awesome weekend. I have to give props to my buddy Ross for throwing such a great 30th birthday party trip. Unfortunately, like all good things this came to an end, and much to soon. Here are the final batch of pics, compliments of MM3 and his cell phone.
Haight Street Merchandise
Happy Hour In San Francisco
Hiding Out From The Rain On The Wrong Side Of The Campground
Sunrise In Sacramento
That Water Sure Looks Cold!
Duckhunt 2008 Edition
The Brotherhood Of Baren Jager
Save The Bus!

No comments: