Sunday, May 4, 2008

5 Down, 11 To Go

Went to today's Lakers vs. Jazz game at Staples to kick off the second round of the NBA playoffs. We sold our upper level tickets and scooped up some Premiere Level seats for this one so it was pretty sick. I randomly saw Jerry Buss when we were inside chowing down on some tri-tip sandwiches and ice cold beers, so I figured that must be a sign of good luck. I wasn't looking forward to seeing a Utah Jazz game since they play so methodical and precise, but the Lakers won and Kobe had some sick plays so it turned out to be more exciting than I expected. Anyways, a win is a win, and the Lakers need to keep on winning so we can get another banner and so I can go to the parade!
Lakers Por Vida Holmes!
Home Court Advantage
60 Years of Kicking Ass
The MVP and G.O.A.T
Just One of Kobe's 23 Freethrow Attempts

No comments: