Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Shield Grand Finale

Last night I watched the much anticipated conclusion to my favorite TV show of all time, The Shield. I never thought it would end how it did, and I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I won't go into too many details, but overall I thought it was a fantastic episode. However, I'm definitely very sad that the show is done for good. In fact, I'm not sure that its finality has even sunk in yet. No show has ever entertained, shocked, saddened, and kept me as interested in watching television like The Shield has. Now it's done. No more Farmington, no more Armenian Money Trains, no more Biz Lats and One Niners, no more con jobs by Billinglsly, no more Dutch getting dissed by every female he falls for, no more shady moves made by Shane, no more Julian and Thomas (had to put this one in for my girl), no more backstabbing by Aceveda, no more Strike Team, and most importantly no more Vic Mackey. What a great 6 years of episodes this has been... Thanks for everything FX, this show truly rocked! And for those of you who have never watched this show. Go rent season 1 ASAP and start your new TV addiction. You won't be disappointed.
Former Residents Of The Barn

No comments: