Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mishka NYC - Skyway Trippers Gear

On Halloween one of my favorite clothing companies, Mishka NYC had a 50% off sale which is a VERY rare occurrence. I like Mishka due to the fact that they always come through with very unique Soviet inspired graphics, and also due to the fact that it hasn't blown up yet, so I don't ever see anyone wearing the same gear as me! Anyways, they killed it once again with the Skyway Trippers line. In my opion it's kind of a Voltron meets the Soviet Space Program theme, which equals BADASS! Since all of their shirts are over $30 a pop minimum I HAD to take advantage of the sale and re-up on some gear. The shirts I ordered on Halloween just arrived via UPS so here's a look at them...
Trippy Trails Just Like That Old Disney Intro
Cyclops Infantry Division
This Shirt Has A Old School Glossy Iron On Graphic
Voltron Or Tranzor-Z Look A Like
Russian Cosmonaut Styles
Prison Tattoo Graphic
This One Reminds Me Of That Old Jason Jesse Graphic
Another Space Robot Design

No comments: