Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trailer Trash Thursday 3: Street Trash

In honor of yet another Cinco De Mayo in which I didn't do any drinking, I decided to post a classic 1980's film that is pretty much all about drinking. Behold... STREET TRASH. This movie is insane! Its about a bunch of filthy bums who live in a junkyard run by a lunatic Vietnam Vet named Bronson. All of a sudden a new "bum wine" appears on the streets that starts to wreak havoc on anyone who ingests it, and Bronson and his gang start to wreak havoc as well. My recollection of the actual plot is pretty foggy, as I'm not even sure it really has one, but trust me, you want to see this film. It's one of the all time best, in my opinion. Oh yeah, the poster is pretty sweet too. It definitely has some 80's flair to it.

Horror And Gore Combined With Neon... AWESOME!

No comments: