Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Finally Got A Spaceman Suit

I'll be the first one to admit that I've made fun of how lame road bike gear looks for the most part. In fact I never thought in a million years that I would ever even get into road biking. Boy was I wrong! Not only do I have a road bike, but I finally caved in and got the "tights" too. I've tried for the past few weeks to ride in some of my tighter mountain biking gear, buy they just don't work. Those clothes are still WAY TO BAGGY. Also every time I go to the Rose Bowl and ride, I get weird looks from all the serious bikers for wearing that stuff. So today I caved in and went full roadie. Luckily, I at least i found some gear that's very minimal in terms of logo overload, and also its almost all black, so its not too ridiculous. By the way, if you ever see me out on my bike riding around in this stuff I will probably ignore you out of sheer embarrassment.
Front View, Full On Mannequin Wansy Pose
Back View, Even More Wansy Style

No comments: