Friday, May 1, 2009

Got An Extra $12,000 Lying Around?

So I was at the bike shop yesterday eyeballing the 2009 Cannondale CAAD9 5, when another crazy bike caught my eye. I had no idea what company made the bike, and what the story was behind it, but I had never seen anything so strange in all my biking life! Basically the bike had a frame that looked like some iron rebar was molded into a spiderweb shape, then rounded out to make a bike frame. It was wild. For a second I was wondering if Spiderman had taken up biking and was at the store too! Anyways, after some searching on the web, I found out that the bike I saw is basically the most expensive mountain bike out there right now, and is a limited edition prototype. The company that makes them is called Delta 7, and if you want one, you can get one for the mere amount of 12 grand!
Yeah I Think I Might Pick 3 or 4 Up This Weekend.

No comments: