Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sk8face

Looks like a new documentary called Sk8face, about the history of skateboard graphics is coming out sometime in the near future! I can't wait to see this one and have it bring back tons of good memories. I remember back in the day when even the ads in Thrasher were enjoyable to look at. You could see all the latest Powell Peralta skull graphics, the weirder graphics from old school companies like Life Skateboards, the Natas graphics on SMA, the hand painted Gonz graphics... Damn I wish I bought a bunch of decks and stashed them away. Oh well, at least I have 3 of the 5 original Bones Brigade decks at home. Anyone want to sell me a Tommy Guerrero Flaming Dagger Deck, or a Lance Mountain Future Primative? Let me know...
Damn I Wanted This Board Bad As A Kid!
Don't Ever Spell Natas Backwards!
One Of My All Time Favorites

No comments: