Monday, July 14, 2008

Mexican Food Craving

After being in Mexico for a week and a half, I'm sure you're thinking that Mexican Food would be the last possible thing that I would have a craving for. Well you're wrong! Do you know how hard it was for me to find just a plain old bean and cheese burrito? I only ate that once the entire time I was there! And what about those delicious street tacos with onions and cilantro that us Los Angeles residents have grown so accustomed to? Well in the few occasions I saw them (which was maybe 2 times total) there was no way in hell I was going to risk getting Montezuma's Revenge style blowout and ruin my trip by eating at the sleazy filthy places in which they were served. So to make a long story short, the first thing I ate when I got back to LA was King Taco. I had to get some of that red and green sauce in my system ASAP! I wound up ordering 3 carne asada tacos, a bean and cheese burrito, and a cheese and jalapeno tamale! I was stuffed and my mouth was on fire, but boy was I happy to be back...
My Friendly Neighborhood King Taco

No comments: