Saturday, July 26, 2008

CATALINA

I went to Catalina for the first time ever today, despite living in Southern California for nearly 30 years. My girlfriend, and I went with a couple of friends to go chill out and ride our mountain bikes around the island. Unfortunately, the internet lied to us and it wasn't an easy place to ride by any stretch of the imagination. Well let me rephrase that... I could ride it just fine since I'm and avid mountain biker, but the rest of the group nearly all died from exhaustion going up the mountain to the trail head. After an hour or so of this we all decided to go back down the mountain to chill out and eat. The rest of our time there was pretty much spent wandering around and relaxing, All in all it was a fun trip.
The Catalina Marina
The Most Famous Building On Catalina
Leaving Mi Casita
What's The Matter Everyone? Too Steep For You?
Me and My Chica Chillin' On The Mountain
Mountain View Of Harbor
Da Boats! Da Boats!
Us, Not Them
Freezing My Ass Off On The Ferry Ride Home

No comments: