Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Pee Wee Herman Show @ Nokia Live

This past sunday instead of watching the Superbowl, my Fiancee and I went and saw the Pee Wee Herman show on the final night of its run in Downtown LA. Now if you're like me and you grew up in the 80s, then you probably were a fan of Pee Wee's Playhouse. If you weren't then you're an idiot and never read my blog again... Anyway, the show was Phenomenal! Pee Wee was in top form, all the characters were included in the performance, classic cartoons were shown, and whenever anyone said the secret word, the audience went absolutely bananas. If you slept on this one you missed out in a major way... Oh yeah... rumor has it that there's another Pee Wee film in the works, and after seeing Pee Wee's Playhouse live I really really hope so.
You Know You Wished This Was Your House!

No comments: