Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pasadena Marathon 2010

Today my Fiancee and I ran the Pasadena Half Marathon, and for those of you who don't know, that is 13.1 miles. The weather was freakin' cold this morning and there was a chance of rain so we bundled up to the max and felt great the whole time. Also I reached my goal of finishing the race in under 2 hours, which I was pretty happy about since I didn't train nearly as much as I should have. My "official" time was 2:01:30 but the race's start was such a log jam even after we passed through the gate, at least 5 minutes were wasted before I could really begin to run at my normal pace. My Fiancee beat her previous half marathon time also so she too was really happy. All in all, running the Pasadena Half Marathon was a blast and we will definitely be back next year...
I Told Ya I Did It!

No comments: