Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Am Ozzy

If you're a fan of heavy metal, especially 1980's metal like I am, then this book is an absolute must read. It's called I Am Ozzy, it just came out, and its about... you guessed it... Ozzy Osbourne. It spans from his child hood to the present day and is jam packed with insane music, drug, boozing and tour stories that make you wonder how he was able to have such a prolific music career, and more importantly, how he hasn't dropped dead 1,000 times over by now. My favorite part so far has been the chapters that cover his days in Black Sabbath, and also the stuff on his early solo years up until the death of Randy Rhoades. I'm not quite finished with the book yet, but it's definitely an all time classic in my opinion. So, in honor of plowing through Ozzy's new kick ass autobiography, here's a classic video from the madman himself... Bark At The Moon.

Yes, This Book Has The Bat Biting Story In It...

No comments: