Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Whole Lot Can Change In A Week

In 7 days I will either be rejoicing or super pissed off to the point that I may have to leave the country. You know why??? The Presidential Election 2008!!! A whole lot is riding on this one my friends... Will the US be stuck with 4 more years of Republican BS all while making the world hate us even more? Will the outcome of the election be rigged like it was in 2000? Will world War 3 begin shortly after McCain wins, then dies after a month in office making Sara Palin the President? Who knows, but I sure hope not. Therefore I am making my plea to all of you loyal Crumdirt fans out there (yes all 5 of you, but no not the guy who sent me that comment that I am going to Hell because I went to a heavy metal show) to vote for OBAMA!!! The US could really use a boost right now, and he is definitely the one to do it. So don't be an idiot and not vote, and don't be an idiot who still thinks that Irag was responsible for 9-11... Put all of your stupidity behind you and make the right choice come election day. Vote Obama for President in 2008.
I Knew It!!!

No comments: