Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Howard Stern on XM

After having Sirius Satellite Radio with Howard Stern in my old car since he made the move, not having the show available in my new car was really pissing me off. Do you know how boring traffic can be when you spend at least 2 hours a day commuting! ITS TORTURE! I know I could have just rigged up my old "plug and play" system and heard the show, but after getting a new ride, I wasn't about to turn my car back into the tangled wire beater mobile again. Also I knew that a Siruis and XM merger was eminent, but the question was how long would I have to wait until that became reality... Well my friends, I am pleased to say that the wait is over! As of this evening my XM radio has been activated and I can finally listen to Howard again! Baba Booey! Baba Booey!
The King of All Media

No comments: