Monday, October 6, 2008

Laker Games

The NBA season is almost upon us, and as usual I split Lakers season tickets with my friend Larry. I think I got some pretty primo games, but you don't have to take my word for it... Also I have listed the ticket status next to them. (AVAIL) means either a pair or one ticket is available. One ticket means that you are going with me. As for pairs, I am limiting pairs to 1 per friend so far because I know a bunch of you want to go and Im trying to make it fair...
November
Sunday The 9th vs. Houston (w/ Jeff)
Sunday The 23rd vs. Sacramento (PAIR AVAIL)
Sunday The 30th vs. Toronto (PAIR AVAIL)
December
Sunday The 7th vs. Milwaukee (PAIR AVAIL)
Sunday The 14th vs. Minnesota (PAIR AVAIL)
Tuesday The 16th vs. New York (1 TICKET AVAIL)
January
Friday The 2nd vs. Utah (w/ Larry)
Sunday The 4th vs. Portland (w/ Ricks)
Sunday The 11th vs. Miami (w/ Wembley's Mom)
Monday The 19th vs. Cleveland (NOT FOR SALE)
Thursday The 22nd vs. Washington (Rick's Pair)
Sunday The 25th vs. San Antonio (1 TICKET AVAIL)
February
Sunday The 10th vs. Oklahoma City (R.I.P. Seattle) (1 TICKET AVAIL)
Friday The 20th vs. New Orleans (w/ Mario)
Thursday The 26th vs. Phoenix (w/ Ricks)
March
Sunday The 15th vs. Dallas (1 TICKET AVAIL)
April
Sunday The 5th vs. Los Angeles (w/ Wembley's Mom)
Thursday The 9th vs. Denver (1 TICKET AVAIL)
Sunday The 12th vs. Memphis (1 TICKET AVAIL)

1 comment:

SkateAllCities.com said...

Holyshit! You left me a list?! How sahweet. I'ma see what's up with some of those son! Hollerate...