Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Talking Metal

So a buddy of mine told me about this cool new show on the Fuse Network called Talking Metal. It's basically a talk show for Metal Heads about all things Metal and it's hosted by these 2 dudes who are big-time rockers. It kicks major ass! The cover everything from Glam to Classic Rock to Dark Metal so it has something for everyone (if you like Heavy Metal that is). I was enjoying it so much that I wound up having a little mini marathon and stayed up a little later that I wanted to. They were interviewing Ozzy, Zakk Wylde, Kerry King, Don Dokken, Slash, Bumblefoot, Mike Patton and more... Another cool thing is that Richard Christy from the Howard Stern show makes appearances on the show every so often to cover songs and shred on the drums. If you like Metal and you like Howard Stern I highly suggest you check it out sometime!
Ozzy and the Talking Metal Dudes

No comments: