Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Magic Kingdom

So I went to Disneyland with my girlfriend, and Mongy and his girlfriend today. We told our chicks that we were going to a video game conference in Orange County and wanted to drag them along (which they weren't too excited about at all). Mongy and I then faked an argument about who printed the directions out and how we were lost. I told Mongy to pull over and get some directions, but in reality we were at the DIsneyland exit. Needless to say, the girls freaked out, were super excited and overcome with joy. Then we spent the next 10+ hours at Disneyland spending way too much money. It was a great time, but hopefully I won't be going there for at least another 10 years. Way too many tourists and Disney Freaks for me to handle more than once a decade.
Mongy and the girls deciding where to go next.
Lets go to Space Mountain!
Mongy the Wang Tard
Us on Thunder Mountain Railroad
Them on Thunder Mountain Railroad

No comments: