Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not The Fastest But Still Number 1 In My Book

Today my girlfriend and I went with my parents to the 4th annual Petco Chihuahua Races. It was out by Cal State LA somewhere and was hot as hell even though it was only 9 in the morning. We took the Tookster with us in hopes that he would win it all, but he got a case of stage fright and didn't even cross the finish line. When the gate opened and the crowd started cheering he just looked around and then ran around the starting gate and back to my dad. It was hilarious. We saw a bunch of other Chihuahuas there and I tried to take a couple of pics. However since most Chihuahuas are so skittish only a few came out that are worth posting. Besides... It's the Tookster's big day today so he deserves all the glory.
The 4th Annual Petco Chihuahua Race Site
The Bracket
Petco Field
Tuco Intimidating the Competition
Two Little Punks Trying to Steal My Girl's Cashews
This Guy Looks Like His Name Should Be Fido
He Reminded Me of Mickey Mouse
Mobile Dog House
Tookie Drinking His Complimentary Dog Whisperer Mint Water
On Your Marks!
Get Set!
Go!
The Tookster, #1 Dog In The Universe

No comments: