Thursday, March 20, 2008

And So It Begins...

March Madness officially starts today. It's the first time in a long while that I didn't even bother to fill out a bracket or get in on my works NCAA tournament pool. I never win anyway so it's not that big of a deal. The way I fill out brackets, I might as well just burn 20 bucks. I'm just hoping that WVU can win a few games, and that Duke doesn't win it all. Right now I can't even begin to worry about college hoops when the Lakers are in the midst of a huge battle for playoff position. The NBA is way more exciting to me no matter what the college hoops circumstances are. The Lakers are on the road in Utah tonight and that game is going to be crazy. Hopefully Kobe and the gang can keep some of that momentum from the Dallas win and take it to the Jazz in their own arena. We shall see. Go WVU! Go LAKERS!

No comments: