Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bibliodyssey

Lately I've been reading a lot, and out of those many books I've read, Fuel Publishing & Design seems to keep on making some real gems. This is the latest book I've started and its called Bibliodyssey. It's basically a compilation of really obscure and unusual art pieces, with a little summary below to explain what it is. Ok so the book isn't a tough read, but it is very very cool. However, the coolest thing I discovered from this book, is that its actually based on a website that the Author runs by the same name, Bibliodyssey. The book, as great as it is, pales in comparison to the website. I have no idea where this guy finds all these images, or even has the time to search for them and post them on his site, but I have to give him major props! I really can't explain how wide of a range of art, etchings, drawings, paintings, etc... this guy has up on the site, but it is mind blowing. The next time you are bored, do yourself a favor and go to the site. You won't be disappointed. In fact, I like Bilbiodyssey so much, I am adding it to my links...
Creepy Etching Of Man Being Tormented By Monsters... CHECK!
Pencil Drawing Of Cursed Idol... CHECK!
Ancient Painting Of Demons... CHECK!
Weird Russian Warning Poster From The Cold War... CHECK!
Cool Comic Book Style WW2 Warning Poster... CHECK!
The Bibliodyssey Hard Cover Book... CHECK!

No comments: