Saturday, August 16, 2008

Azimuth & Madlib @ The Echoplex

A bunch of us went and checked out this show tonight. It was definitely a good time, but most importantly I learned that some bars now have Red Bull on tap! Madlib came on first and played a psychedelic mix of Brazilian tunes which got the party started. Then came J-Rocc who boggled everyone's mind once again with his insane turntable skills, and finally Azimuth came on with their super laid back but tripped out jazz/ rock music. Unfortunately by the time they came on I was exhausted so my lady and i took off after only about 30 minutes of their set. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this kind of shit, but I cannot stand around doing nothing for 3 hours at a concert nodding my head like I used to!
Madlib da Bad Kid
J-Rocc?
The Brazilian Dancers
Azimuth

No comments: