Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Ride Of 2010

For my first ride of 2010 I hit Upper Winter Creek today with 4 other mountain biking friends. As usual it was a great ride (especially since I didn't get any flats!!!). It was also the first time I had gone up the Crest since the Station Fire. Even though I have seen many pictures of the devastation, to see the aftermath firsthand was still pretty shocking... I also tested out Google Tracks (A GPS Tracking/ Mapping App) on my Droid Phone and it worked great! Anyway, here are the results of the ride, and some photos I snapped. Expect to see more ride routes posted in the near future.
Welcome To The Burn Zone!
Google Earth View

View Upper Winter Creek in a larger map
This Kinda Reminds Me Of A Logging Pic From The 1800s
Post Ride Brews At The Pack Station
Downtown LA & The Ocean... WOW!

No comments: