Saturday, August 22, 2009

HD Helmet Cam Frame Grabs

So me and a friend did the initial test run of the HD Helmet cam I just got. The good news is that the picture quality of the footage looks awesome. the bad news is that we had the camera angle set up perfectly for the first 20 minutes or so, then I changed the angle thinking it might be too high, and the rest of the footage was mostly hands on the bars while riding the trail. Oh well, it was the first test run so now I know what to do and what not to do. Here are some stills...
Getting Ready To Ride
Upper Mt. Wilson Fire Road
The Upper Ridge aka Jump City
BW at the Log Jump (I F'd Up Filming This One!)
Me Blasting Over The Log.
Some Doubletrack On The Ridge
Upper Winter Creek Single Track
Me In Some Poison Oak
I Hope I Don't Have A Horrible Case of Poison Oak Tomorrow!

No comments: