Sunday, July 26, 2009

Winter Creek Trail

Today I went on a very memorable bike ride... one that was supposed to take 4 hours... and wound up taking almost 8. The ride included blazing heat, 2 flat tires, getting momentarily lost and surrounded by waist high plants swarming with bees, some brutal hike a bike, lurking rattlesnakes, the shuttle car being locked in the parking lot, a parking ticket, and most importantly some INSANE RIDING! Despite all the craziness, I cannot wait to ride Winter Creek Trail again really really soon! Who's with me?
This Part Of The Trail Was MADNESS!
Why Don't You Go First...
Flat Tire #1... Hey Do You Hear That Rattle?
Yeah I Hear That Rattle... By The Way, Look What I Found!
The San Gabriels
Basically The Gnarliest Single Track I've Seen In The San Gab's
BW, Upper Winter Creek 2009
Further Down The Trail Is Where The Shady Cliffside Action Is

No comments: