Saturday, September 13, 2008

Out With The Old & In With The New

I bought a new (well actually used, but fully pimped out) bike today that I'm really hyped on... an '06 Santa Cruz Nomad. My cousin is going to buy my old bike so we can start tearing up the trails again. I will be sad to let my Specialized go, but it's all about hooking your friends up and riding with as many people as possible. Oh yeah here are all the goodies on it...
Frame: Size Large '06 Ssanta Cruz Nomad Black Ano with Fox Float R rear shock
Fork: 2007 Fox Talas 36 RC2
Headset: Race Face Deus
Crankset: Shimano XT
F/D: Shimano XT
R/D: Shimano XT
Handlebar: Easton Monkeylite EA70 Medium Rise
Stem: WTB TXC
Brakes: Avid Juicy Sevens
Wheelset: Mavic Crossmax XL
Tires: Front = Kenda Navegal (2.35)
Rear = Kenda Kinetics (2.35)
Saddle: WTB Rocket V Titanium
Seatpost: Thomson Elite
The Night Prowler

No comments: